Traveling the Trail

Over 130 years ago, my great-great grandparents Joshua Stevens and Elizabeth Kenney spent their honeymoon helping blaze a trail to establish the San Juan Mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (1879). Our family has traveled the trail several times and taken hundreds of photos. These are some of my favorites photos, compiled for my family, friends and anyone else who has an interest! (It's going to take me awhile to get this site complete, so keep checking back. I'm also planning on some links to full galleries.)

"B is for Blanding" book includes Hole-in-the-Rock

"B is for Blanding" book includes Hole-in-the-Rock
This beautiful photo book (52 p., full-color) highlights the Hole-in-the-Rock pioneers along with other people, places and memorabilia of Blanding, Utah. Click on the photo to browse the book or to order your own copy! $10.95 + S&H

Friday, February 5, 2010

The Chute

"Wagon" going up The Chute.

No comments:

Post a Comment